An offer is a notification type that displays static text usually containing some sort of link or button as a call to action. Use offers to drive traffic from one page to another.
To configure an Offer notification, click the Create Notification button within your campaign.
- Give your notification a name.
- Select Offers from the Notification Type box.
- Click Create.
On the Design tab you can customize the look and feel of your notification. Learn more about what each of the design settings do here.
Text and Button are settings that are unique to the Offers Notification.
Text – Allows you to customize many different text options for the Headline and Sub-Headline.
Button – The button setting allows you to customize many different settings.
- Enable Button – Choose whether or not to display a button on the notification.
- Button URL – Redirect URL for when visitors click the button.
- Text – The text displayed on the button itself. (Size, Kerning, Color etc.)
- Positioning – Location/Size settings of the button.
- Background – Color of the button. (Gradient Available)
- Border – Radius, Thickness, Color, and Type settings.
Once you are done making changes to the appearance of your notification, click Save.
Go to the Settings tab.
Here you can set the amount of time you would like your Offers notification to display for. Between 4 and 120 seconds.
Once you have configured these settings, toggle your new Offers notification to Activate.
Congratulations! You have configured a Offers Notification to display in your campaign.