Evidence currently works with embedded SendFox forms. We're working with their team to possibly allow 3rd party tracking scripts to be placed on their landing pages. This would allow us to push notifications on a SendFox-hosted landing page.
Step 1: Create a Webform Source
Log into Evidence. Go to Sources and click the + button.
- Name your source SendFox.
- Click Webform Submission.
- Click Create.
Paste the URL that your form is hosted on in the Webform URL box and click Check.
Once your form has been detected on the page, click Confirm.
- Select the fields you would like to pull from the web form.
- Categorize each field. (Make sure you do this for First Name, Email, City, and State)
- Turn the source from OFF to ON.
All done! You can now use SendFox as a source within an Evidence Notification!
- In-depth Campaign Setup
- How to Configure a Streak Notification
- How to Configure a Conversion Notification
Create Your Free Evidence Account
Increasing your website's conversions isn't always black and white. With so many ways, it can be confusing where to start. Evidence makes this easy. Within a few minutes, you can have real-time social proof added your site and boosting conversions from 10-15%.
Social proof is the best way to build trust and increase buyer urgency. With a free trial to Evidence, you can adding add high-converting notifications to your website. Your free trial includes:
- Unlimited Domains
- Unlimited Notifications
- Conversion Notifications
- Hot Streak Notifications
- Visitor Count Notifications
- Offer Notifications
- Announcement Notifications
- Boomerang Tabs
- Powerful Design Editor
- Best-in Class Display Options
There is no long-term obligation. If you don't see results, simply cancel. Visit Evidence.io and create your trial account today.
If you ever need help sending data to Evidence, check out Parsey.com.