Step 1: Launch a campaign
First, you will want to go into the desired Campaign and Notification that you want Zoho Forms connected to. Then click on the blue “Connect a Source” button.
Now, name your source Zoho Forms and select “Web Form Submission” as the Integration Type. Then click “Create“.
On the pane that slides in from the right, paste the URL of the page that your Zoho Forms form is located on, then click the “Check” button.
Once Evidence has identified the form on the page, it will display some of the content of the form for you to verify. Click “Confirm“.
Once Evidence has found the correct form, customize the data that can be pulled from the form to display in the notification.
Follow these steps:
(1) Click “Add a field” and select the fields from the form that will need to be used later.
(2) Categorize or delete any of that fields that you have selected.
(3) Use the toggle at the top of the window to turn the source "ON"
Now you have successfully integrated your Zoho Forms form for use within an Evidence Notification.
- Fast Start: Install Pixel & Create Your First Campaign
- In-depth Evidence Campaign Setup Video
- How to Copy your Evidence Pixel
Create Your Free Evidence Account
Increasing your website's conversions isn't always black and white. With so many ways, it can be confusing where to start. Evidence makes this easy. Within a few minutes, you can have real-time social proof added to your site and boosting conversions from 10-15%.
Social proof is the best way to build trust and increase buyer urgency. With a free trial to Evidence, you can adding add high-converting notifications to your website. Your free trial includes:
- Unlimited Domains
- Unlimited Notifications
- Conversion Notifications
- Hot Streak Notifications
- Visitor Count Notifications
- Offer Notifications
- Announcement Notifications
- Boomerang Tabs
- Powerful Design Editor
- Best-in Class Display Options
There is no long-term obligation. If you don't see results, simply cancel. Visit Evidence.io and create your trial account today.
If you ever need help sending data to Evidence, check out Parsey.com.