Learn how to integrate Evidence with your Eventbrite account, allowing you to capture conversions and display them on your site.
Step 1: Launch a campaign
In order to integrate Eventbrite with Evidence, Eventbrite needs a “Webhook URL” to send the data to. Follow this article to learn how to create a webhook URL within Evidence to insert into Eventbrite.
Log into Eventbrite. Hover over your profile and select “Account Settings“.
Click “Developer Links“.
Click “Add Webhook“.
- Paste the Evidence webhook URL that you created in Step 1 into the “Payload URL” box.
- Tick the checkbox for the events you want to send to Evidence.
- Click “Add Webhook“.
Once you have sent the test webhook, click this link to learn what to do with the Eventbrite webhook that Evidence received.
- Fast Start: Install Pixel & Create Your First Campaign
- How to Copy your Evidence Pixel
- Connect Other Apps (Sources) to your Evidence App
Create Your Free Evidence Account
Increasing your website's conversions isn't always black and white. With so many ways, it can be confusing where to start. Evidence makes this easy. Within a few minutes, you can have real-time social proof added to your site and boosting conversions from 10-15%.
Social proof is the best way to build trust and increase buyer urgency. With a free trial to Evidence, you can adding add high-converting notifications to your website. Your free trial includes:
- Unlimited Domains
- Unlimited Notifications
- Conversion Notifications
- Hot Streak Notifications
- Visitor Count Notifications
- Offer Notifications
- Announcement Notifications
- Boomerang Tabs
- Powerful Design Editor
- Best-in Class Display Options
There is no long-term obligation. If you don't see results, simply cancel. Visit Evidence.io and create your trial account today.
If you ever need help sending data to Evidence, check out Parsey.com.