Capturing Events from Mautic
Step 1: Create a Webhook
In order to integrate Mautic with Evidence, Mautic needs a “Webhook URL” to send the data to. Follow this article to learn how to create a webhook URL within Evidence to insert into Mautic.
Step 2: Connect to Mautic
To set up a new webhook, follow the steps below:
- Log into your Mautic account
- Open the right side panel to see platform settings. Click on “Webhooks”
- Click the “New” button
- Add a name and description for the webhook
- Take the Paste the Evidence Webhook URL into the “Webhook post URL” field
- Select the event you’d like to fire the webhook on
Before saving the webhook, test the payload to ensure your application is receiving the event properly. If it does then you’ll see a “Success” message appear. If it doesn’t send properly then you’ll need to ensure the Post URL is set up properly to receive data.
Once tested, save and close the webhook.
Once Evidence has received the test webhook, click this link to learn what to do with the Mautic webhook that Evidence received.