Step 1: Create a Webhook
In order to integrate Mixpanel with Evidence, Mixpanel needs a “Webhook URL” to send the data to. Follow this article to learn how to create a webhook URL within Evidence to insert into Mixpanel.
Step 2: Connect to Mixpanel
To create a new webhook campaign, navigate to the Messages report and select Webhook from the "Create new message" dropdown. This will give you the following form. Paste the Evidence Webhook URL you created in Step 1 in the Webhook URL box.
When you submit the form, it will ask you to define the targeting criteria for your message. You can use many combinations of profile properties when you're creating a real message.
Once you've targeted your users, you just have to schedule the webhook campaign. There are two options for scheduling campaigns:
- ASAP Messages: These messages go out to individual users as soon as they match the targeting criteria. It's common for users to go from "not matching" to "matching" - many messages include a time-based requirement such as "last login was greater than two weeks ago", or one based off of other profile properties that may change.
- Scheduled Messages: These messages can be set to go out at a specified time, day of week, and interval. For example, you could set your message to go out at 9am PST every Wednesday. When the message runs, it finds all the users who match the criteria you have defined and sends it to them.
After you have created your Delivery Settings and save your webhook, Evidence will be waiting to receive a webhook from Mixpanel.
Once Evidence has received the webhook, click this link to learn what to do with the Mixpanel webhook that Evidence received.
Create Your Free Evidence Account
Increasing your website's conversions isn't always black and white. With so many ways, it can be confusing where to start. Evidence makes this easy. Within a few minutes, you can have real-time social proof added to your site and boosting conversions from 10-15%.
Social proof is the best way to build trust and increase buyer urgency. With a free trial to Evidence, you can adding add high-converting notifications to your website. Your free trial includes:
- Unlimited Domains
- Unlimited Notifications
- Conversion Notifications
- Hot Streak Notifications
- Visitor Count Notifications
- Offer Notifications
- Announcement Notifications
- Boomerang Tabs
- Powerful Design Editor
- Best-in Class Display Options
There is no long-term obligation. If you don't see results, simply cancel. Visit Evidence.io and create your trial account today.
If you ever need help sending data to Evidence, check out Parsey.com.