This article will walk you through how to set up a webhook to go from WooCommerce to Evidence, in order to use that data in an Evidence notification.
Step 1: Create a Webhook
In order to integrate WooCommerce with Evidence, WooCommerce needs a “Webhook URL” to send the data to. Follow this article to learn how to create a webhook URL within Evidence to insert into WooCommerce.
Step 2: Connect to WooCommerce
Log into your WordPress account and go to WooCommerce Settings.
Click on the Advanced tab.
Click the Add webhook button.
- Name your webhook. This is for your reference only.
- Set the webhook status to Active.
- Change the topic to what you would like to trigger the webhook. I recommend Order Created.
- Paste the Evidence Webhook URL you created in Step 1.
Click Save Webhook.
Evidence is now waiting to receive a webhook from WooCommerce. Once an Order (or the Topic you picked) has been created, WooCommerce will send a webhook to Evidence.
Once Evidence has received the webhook, click this link to learn what to do with the WooCommerce webhook that Evidence received.
- How to Integrate Evidence with WordPress
- Clearing cache for WordPress sites
- Cookie Consent on WordPress
Create Your Free Evidence Account
Increasing your website's conversions isn't always black and white. With so many ways, it can be confusing where to start. Evidence makes this easy. Within a few minutes, you can have real-time social proof added your site and boosting conversions from 10-15%.
Social proof is the best way to build trust and increase buyer urgency. With a free trial to Evidence, you can adding add high-converting notifications to your website. Your free trial includes:
- Unlimited Domains
- Unlimited Notifications
- Conversion Notifications
- Hot Streak Notifications
- Visitor Count Notifications
- Offer Notifications
- Announcement Notifications
- Boomerang Tabs
- Powerful Design Editor
- Best-in Class Display Options
There is no long-term obligation. If you don't see results, simply cancel. Visit Evidence.io and create your trial account today.
If you ever need help sending data to Evidence, check out Parsey.com.