This article will walk you through the steps of sending a webhook from Marketo to Evidence to create conversion or streak notifications.
Step 1: Create a Webhook
In order to integrate with Evidence, Marketo needs a “Webhook URL” to send the data to. Follow this article to learn how to create a webhook URL within Evidence.
Step 2: Connect to Marketo
Log into Marketo. Go to Admin and click Webhooks.
Click New Webhook.
- Give your webhook a name. (just for your reference)
- Paste the Evidence Webhook URL you created in Step 1.
- Set Request Type to POST.
- Set Response Type to JSON.
Evidence is now waiting to receive a webhook from Marketo.
Once Evidence has received the webhook, click this link to learn what to do with the webhook that Evidence received.
- Fast Start: Install Pixel & Create Your First Campaign
- How to Copy your Evidence Pixel
- Connect Other Apps (Sources) to your Evidence App
Create Your Free Evidence Account
Increasing your website's conversions isn't always black and white. With so many ways, it can be confusing where to start. Evidence makes this easy. Within a few minutes, you can have real-time social proof added to your site and boosting conversions from 10-15%.
Social proof is the best way to build trust and increase buyer urgency. With a free trial to Evidence, you can adding add high-converting notifications to your website. Your free trial includes:
- Unlimited Domains
- Unlimited Notifications
- Conversion Notifications
- Hot Streak Notifications
- Visitor Count Notifications
- Offer Notifications
- Announcement Notifications
- Boomerang Tabs
- Powerful Design Editor
- Best-in Class Display Options
There is no long-term obligation. If you don't see results, simply cancel. Visit Evidence.io and create your trial account today.
If you ever need help sending data to Evidence, check out Parsey.com.